This chapter contains the following topics:
- Building Information Modeling
- Overview of the Interface
- Standard Terminology
- Starting Projects
- Viewing Commands
This chapter provides instruction to enable you to do the
2.1 Building Information Modeling
Understand the concept of Building Information Modeling and its workflow in relation to the Autodesk Revit software.
2.2 Overview of the Interface Navigate the graphic user interface.
2.3 Standard Terminology Use typical terms and concepts found in the software.
2.4 Starting Projects
Start new projects using templates.
2.5 Viewing Commands
- Manipulate 2D and 3D views by zooming and panning.
- Create 3D Isometric and Perspective views.
- Set the Visual Style of a view.
LINK DOWNLOAD (PDF)
Incoming search terms:
- spliting a chamfer in inventor 2016