SUMMARY: Under the direction of project engineers, is responsible for the creation and maintenance of technical documentation for new products and changes to existing products. Candidate must have strong CAD skills and be able to work independently, multitasking between several concurrent projects.
RESPONSIBIITIES AND DUTIES:
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of technical documentation for new products and changes to existing products.
- Works closely with Product Development Divisional Manager, Project and Product Engineers to ensure that product design intent is appropriately documented and controlled using established drawing creation, up-date and control procedures.
- Per the Design Change System, acts as central collector, reviewer, and distributor of change requests, change orders and change notices.
- Monitors and tracks the status of change requests/orders.
- Enters/updates Bill of Material and component information in the MRP system that results from change orders.
- Assists in the development of improvements to document and data control methods and facilitates their implementation.
- Maintains Engineering documents and data from a control standpoint.
- Works with and understands PDM systems EPD/Windchill
- Maintains and adequate knowledge of the CAD System as the revision level of the software or hardware changes.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- AS or BS degree plus minimum 2 years relevant work experience
- Pro-E Creo, SolidWorks, AutoCad
- Manufacturing industry experience preferred
Phillips and Temro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
DISCLAIMER: The information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of an employee to this job.
Extended Closing Date: Oct 9, 2016
Contac to: http://www.phillipsandtemro.com/
Incoming search terms: