This video will demonstrate complete process from design Toolpath
- The first step we will define the position and dimension of the vector, and we going to create circle center inner of Extrusion
- Next, we will move to create a leaf, draw a poly line, and controlling two points at the top and the end of the leaf to get the leaf we want, then we get rid of unnecessary line.
- After that we are going to create cross section, and then create cross section which is going to be the leaf
- We open two window to help us see both 2D Geometry and 3D Geometry, then we click Two Rail Sweep and selecting the values
- To save the time we using Mirror inside somewhere to create another leaf
This is also a short brief of the full video, this video has so many detailed information to help Artcam users use Artcam Pro more professionally.
Thanks for watching and sharing
Incoming search terms:
- artcam tutorial
- [CNC engineering solution home Mexico]