When creating a conceptual mass to be used in a project, follow these steps:
1. Create a sketch of the desired shape(s).
2. Create levels to control the height of the shapes.
3. Create reference planes to control the width and depth of the shapes.
4. Draw a sketch of the profile of the shape.
5. Use the Massing tools to create the shape.
Masses can be used to create a component that will be used in a project – such as a
column, casework, or lighting fixture – or they can be used to create a conceptual