In this tutorial we focus on how to using two commands: Revolve Bore/ Bass and Revolve Cut
Let’s start with drawing Rectangle of Front of Plane.
- In Rectangle command we can choose Conner Rectangle or Center Rectangle and we draw Rectangle by Center Rectangle point.
- Defining dimension and located position of Rectangle point
- Drawing Horizontal line from original point
- Define distance of the center point from origin including length, size,…
- Drawing Vertical line starting from origin
- Then select Revolve Boss, select center line. There are two options of directions: direction 1 and direction 2
- We will cut the part by using Revolve Cut Command. It means cut a solid mode by revolving a sketch profile around an axis
- Select the end surface then select sketch and draw a circle and define the dimension and direction
- Next Revolve the circle then Drawing axis using option center line to revolve our profile
To understand clearly, you should follow this video until at the end of video. I hope that when you watch the video you can use Revolve Command comprehensively.