We will do as some the following steps:
- Select the Front Plane, for our axis is vertical center line
- Drawing horizontal line and define the dimension
- Drawing horizontal line and vertical line again and define the distance and dimension
- Next we draw Tangent Arc
- Define the location, at a point of bar starting from this point and select the center point Arc we click any point to define the center point.
- Define the radius, distance from this point
- Select Offset and select our Arc and click on Reverse
- Then draw Tangent Arc to close two end points
- We define the distance
- And we draw horizontal line and vertical line to close our sketch
- And then select the Revolve and we can see the review of sketch.
This is a brief step of this video, please watch the video to know further useful information.